How to Apply
All Startup Runway applications must be completed and submitted through F6S. The Startup Runway Application on F6S makes it easy for you to tell us your story in a unique and organized way. The platform also allows you to connect with other founders and investors, and access countless other resources that help your business grow. You can complete your application in one sitting, or save your progress and submit later. Here’s how to apply:
1. Create a free F6S profile
2. Add your team members
3. Fill out a brief questionnaire
4. You’re done!
All applications, and the information within, is completely confidential and will only be seen by select members of the Startup Runway leadership team. You will not be asked to divulge any proprietary information or sensitive secrets.
Once your application has been submitted, here’s what happens next:
1. Our leadership team will review your information.
2. If accepted, you will receive an email with further information and an invitation to pitch at one of the three Pre-Flight Pitch Rounds.
3. Once all of the Pre-Flight Pitch Rounds are complete, the top 10 startups will be invited to pitch at the next Showcas. Check the Events Schedule for the exact dates)